There is nothing quite as rejuvenating and uplifting – for the mind and spirit – than well-performed and luxurious body treatments and pampering. At NDALO SPA our tailor-made treatments are specifically designed with utter rejuvenation and relaxation in mind.
At NDALO SPA our tailor-made treatments are specifically designed
with utter rejuvenation and relaxation in mind.
With a wide variety of treatments on offer – from luxurious facials, pedicures and manicures, to full-body stress-relief massages and whole-body pampering, clients are assured of pure indulgence. Our beautiful SPA also boasts a SAUNA!
- Massages (Aromatherapy, Hot Stone etc.)
- Holistic therapies (Reflexology and other full-body treatments)
- Hydro therapy treatments (Salt-glow and mud baths)
- Facial treatments (Express Booster, Anti-ageing, Spa Men’s Facial etc.)
- Hand-and-Foot Treatments (Spa Manicure & Pedicure, Exec Spa Manicure & Pedicure)
Ndalo Gym & Fitness Centre
Enjoy a workout in the hotel’s tranquil surrounds
whilst enjoying your stay at Ndalo Hotel
The fitness-conscious who do not want to let their exercise regime slide whilst on holiday, can work up a sweat in our modern and well-equipped gym.
Escape from the onslaught of the day’s heat by taking a refreshing dip in the hotel’s sparkling pool.
- Escape from the onslaught of the day’s heat by taking a refreshing dip in the hotel’s sparkling pool. Or why not relax on a sunbed next to the pool whilst immersing yourself in the tranquility of your surrounds?
- The kids can enjoy themselves in the kid’s pool while Mom and Dad enjoy some downtime.
Day Visitors & Braai Area
Those who appreciate a good old braai can do so in the hotel’s beautiful manicured garden while watching the spectacular sunset over the Hlumuhlumu Mountains.
The day visitor’s area also boasts a huge pool where guests can enjoy a reprieve from the heat.